Note: I’m actually writing this post before I’ve written today. I just haven’t had time to write yet, and I’ve got to go out soon to babysit, but I’ve got a few minutes now and I wanted to make sure I posted the weekly report. I’ll update it Monday morning with the missing info. I can write while I’m out babysitting, but by the time I get home I’ll be too tired to get back on the PC to spend 30-40 minutes writing this post, hence doing the bulk of it now with updates tomorrow morning.
So, the week’s total at the moment is 3,731. This does not include today’s writing, as I’ve not done it yet, and it also doesn’t include Friday’s writing as I did that longhand and haven’t counted it yet. I’d say a rough estimate of between 400 and 450 words would be about right, though, bringing the week’s total to about 4,131 plus tonight’s writing.
I have, this week, passed the 3% mark for the challenge. The total is 32,135/1,000,000, not including Friday’s uncounted wordcount and today’s unwritten wordcount.
It’s Monday, I’ve counted and I’m updating! The week’s total is 4,782 words total, which is an average of 683 words a day this week.
The challenge total is 33,186/1,000,000, or 3.32%.
Day by day summary
Monday: 529 words
Tuesday: 910 words
Wednesday: 782 words (491 on a prompt-inspired story; 291 on the Kell story)
Thursday: 1205 words (838 on a worldbuilding-related story, 367 on the Kell story)
Friday: Update! 494 words (on an event ten years before the Kell story)
Saturday: 305 words
Sunday: Update! 557 words (continuing Friday’s story